I love children... but I couldn't eat a whole one.
If I’m gunna blow my own horn here, I think these few things are noteworthy;
* Folks say I bring an invaluable energy to set, a quality that can’t be measured. My crew will always get the job done but have fun doing it.
* Producers can relax knowing that I’ll fill the client brief fully BUT also have options ready to extend on the brief if required.
* I know when to speak up with ideas, thoughts and concerns… and when to keep my mouth shut.
* I’ve a Bachelor of Arts in Educational Drama with an early childhood focus. Yep, I almost became a pre-school teacher, which explains my affinity with children. I've a Working with Children Check too.
* I can communicate easily across all levels of production; from client to assistants and everyone in between.
* I have a wealth of collected propping and wardrobe (a 30-year obsession) which is available for hire.
I'm always happy to talk more about my work, discuss ideas and shoot the breeze.
Just get in touch; +61 432 114 558 or firstname.lastname@example.org